What Happens if I Return to Work and Don’t Send the “Notice of Re-Employment” to the LPF Office?
- any pension payment(s) that are received after your re-employment date must be refunded to the LPF;
- you must advise the LPF office in writing at the end of your re-employment period;
- your pension will be recalculated and reinstated if during your period of re-employment:
- contributions are remitted on your behalf for a minimum of 1200 hours if you are under age 65; or
- contributions are remitted on your behalf for a minimum of 300 hours if you are over the age of 65
- If you are not entitled to a recalculation of your benefit, your pension will be reinstated.
Click here for more information