What are the Pension Plan's Objectives?
The objectives of the LPF are:
- To secure the sustainability of the Plan
- To advance the financial security of all plan members and beneficiaries by providing pension benefits at reasonable and stable contribution rates
- Provide efficient and effective investment management designed to achieve the highest possible return at an acceptable level of risk
- Create and maintain an environment that promotes the interests of plan members and their beneficiaries
- Provide high quality, cost-effective service to plan members and their beneficiaries and provide effective governance processes